Provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assessment (SETA) and subject matter expertise (SME) for delivering US BICES/US BICES-X intelligence information sharing capabilities and services to DoD and operational commanders on a global basis.
Must have a current TS/SCI
• Assist the program office with developing, implementing, and managing internal control processes for the US BICES-X Program.
• Assist the program office with the project management of short term, but high priority implementation of US BICES-X capabilities in support of Defense Intelligence and CCMDs.
• Provide assistance, advice, recommendations, monitoring, planning and execution for new capabilities or implementations of the US BICES-X Enterprise.
• Draft and recommend concepts, approaches, and plans to meet the validated requirements of the BPO in a responsive and flexible manner.
• Work closely with BPO Government and FFRDC personnel, as well as US BICES-X Enterprise contractors to ensure the timely and effective delivery of US BICES-X capabilities.
• Draft and recommend plans, concepts, and approaches for the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program, including traditional FMS, Building Partner Capacity programs, and loans/leases.
• Serve as a senior advisor on international matters in the security cooperation arena, including developing agreements, statutes, policies, and procedures.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Three or more years of international program coordination experience with a component of the DoD
• Demonstrated knowledge of security cooperation programs, to include Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
• Project management experience