At ManTech we put the country’s national interests first. We’re about critical data – the types that impact every aspect of modern American life and ensure its endurance. We help safeguard national security through full-spectrum cyber, data and predictive analytics, enterprise IT, systems engineering and biometrics. Our government and commercial customers rely on our technologies, solutions, capabilities and – most important – our employees’ skills and knowledge to meet mission. Become an integral part of our diverse team that has the vision and imagination to do remarkable work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The preparation and submission of complex invoices for T&M, CPFF, and FP type government and commercial contracts on a monthly basis in PeopleSoft.
• Attend and participate Kick-off Meetings to ensure proper contract set up and execution
• Interface with the Project Control Analyst each month to determine project set-up on new contracts, issuance modifications to existing contracts, status of accruals and any corrections
necessary to produce and submit an accurate invoice to our customer
• Regular interface with personnel from all areas of finance, contracts and program management on cross-functional effort impacting the teams
• Maintain SOX compliant Billing Files including timely scanning of monthly invoices
• Ensure strict compliance with ManTech’s policies and procedures
• Maintain collection status on all current and past due invoices
• Preparation of monthly unbilled analysis and reconciliation on all current and completed contracts
• Present status on all billed and unbilled for contracts that meet a specific criteria at the monthly Accounts Receivable Status Meeting
• Assist with the preparation of final invoices
• Assist with special projects and remediation activities
• 5+ years of Government Billing experience
• Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of interpreting government contracts, cost proposals, and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and mange time efficiently
• Ability to make decisions based on financial information and problem resolution
• Excellent computer skills including Excel and knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus.
• Expert problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
• Develop, enhance and maintain professional working relationships with all cross functional departments
• Ability to have a sense of urgency for meeting commitments and completing assignments timely and of high quality
• Possession of excellent attention to detail is critical