ManTech is seeking an Applications Developer/Report Writer to develop, enhance and maintain enterprise/departmental IT systems. This position requires some experience developing software in an environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual improvements are the norm. This position will support reporting requirements with the Enterprise Reporting team of developers for the Workday system. This is a great opportunity for a junior developer/report writer to work with a team of senior developers to learn and grow with various applications and evolve as a strong data analyst and report writer/developer.
The successful candidate will design, develop, migrate and work with the functional subject matter experts to deliver workday reports. They will support production systems as needed, to include new development. The candidate will be able to determine the type of report necessary to meet the requirements, Develop the reports including adding new calculated fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field directly related to information technology or equivalent certifications/experience
- Experience with relational databases and cloud solutions
- Experience with Workday and specifically Workday reporting
- Experience working with Excel and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Workday Reporting – Advanced, Composite, Matrix reporting
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft or other ERP systems
This position requires US citizenship because of its proximity to systems that have access to classified information and the direct work with federal customers. Selected individuals will eventually be required to obtain a security clearance.