Exchange / Active Directory Candidate Requirements:
The candidate would be able to work well with Customers and Team Members, be able to present issues/solutions to customers, and be supportive of all groups and team members. The ideal candidate would be able to think “outside the box” to provide ideas and improvements to current architecture and technical processes.
· Four (4) years experience within the last 6 years in Maintenance and Support of Microsoft Exchange 10000+ user environment. Need 2 years Exchange 2016 experience.
· Experience in mailbox management, reports, email removal from back end, database health checks.
· Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years performing analysis and documenting functional and technical requirements. Providing email flow diagrams with Visio.
· Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years with of the following:
· Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac native Mail and Calendaring app, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
· Networking components including TCP/IP, DNS and WINS
· Infrastructure including HLBs, reverse proxie sand firewalls.
· AD trouble shooting user lockouts
· GPO troubleshooting
· Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years utilizing task automation via PowerShell scripting
· Proof point experience in configuration and re-mediating email hygiene issues.
· Experienced with Sympa Mailing LIST server
· Experienced with Accellion LFT (Large File Transfer) service.
Other Skills Preferred:
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Exchange Server Certifications (i.e., designing and deploying Microsoft exchange server 2016, advanced solutions of MSFT exchange server), Implementing advanced server infrastructure.
Must be a US Citizen
This is a temporary position