ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Applications Developer, the candidate for this position will provide application development support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible using data analytics techniques to develop, maintain and enhance models, tools and software for:
· Core software development mindset
· Ideal candidates would have experience of Java development in consuming diverse set of data inputs such as relational database, web service, web messages from queue, file systems, NoSQL database, or big data platform, and producing a diverse set of outputs such as persisting into database, posting as messages to the queue, producing a JSON web service, etc.
· Up to date Java development stack (Annotation, Spring framework)
· Solid in Object Orient Design and development
· Familiar with the common design patterns
· Flexible in development work assignments
· Experience in developing and consuming Java web service
· Experience in Java development message consuming and producing with MQ, or other Java message framework
· Experience in Java object mapping with relational database, consuming and persisting data from database
· Experience in multi-thread, parallel computing development, implementation experience of math models is a big plus
· Experience in Jenkins continuous development and continuous delivery architecture
· Experience with GIT, gradle build
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain Customs Border Protection Background Investigation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Master’s Degree with relevant work experience
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM/KanBan