Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Security Officer (PSO) II to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The Program Security Officer will assist in providing general security support for a multi-disciplined and complex organization under the supervision of the program security manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide input regarding security requirements and controls for systems where information is processed, stored, or transmitted to the Information System Owner
• Implement personnel security requirements under JAFAN 6/4
• Prepare DD 254s
• Coordinate and prepare Security Engineering Service Requests per the Customer’s instruction
• Understand and comprehend JAFAN 6/4 personnel security requirements; process program access requests (PARs); execute program indoctrination agreements (PIAs); review of SF86s, JPAS, DCII and other customer vetting processes to ensure individuals meets program eligibility requirements
• Provide assistance to defense contractors on personnel security related issues; perform debriefs, courier briefs; and review program related information for proper markings in accordance with Executive Order 13526
• Other assigned duties as necessary to ensure excellent customer service and mission success
• HS Diploma and 8 years relevant experience or Bachelor's Degree and 0-4 years relevant experience
• Exposure reviewing and approving SSRDB, NAAP, badge requests
• Familiarity with ICD 503 & 705 process
• Knowledge of Risk Management implementation standards
• Understand how to ensure that the SSP, POA&M and all other security documents are prepared
• Previous experience verifying the responsibilities of the ISSM/ISSO/ISSE are performed
• Experience performing Contractor Company PSO Oversight
• Ability to implement Government security requirements for Government and Industry facilities accreditation and information systems certification and accreditation
• IA or A&A experience is desired
• NRO experience is highly desired
• Capable of developing and implementing a specific security task or specialty in support of a SCIF environment
• Ability to operate in a demanding and fast paced environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.