ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Business Operations Cost Estimator for our client location in Arlington, VA
• Develop and maintain complex Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
• Perform various Alternative Analyses to support planning.
• Analyze, evaluate and provide recommendations for Total Ownership Cost (TOC), Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), and Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE) and associated management plans.
• Conduct cost impact analyses on program support issues.
• Provide documentation for program cost estimates to support the budget planning process.
• Prepare or provide input to estimates at completion (EAC) for work conducted by a government activity or a contractor.
• Develop, maintain and update ROI estimates and economic analyses to support programmatic decisions and plans.
• Draft budget exhibits, spreadsheets, reports, and conduct analysis for short and long-range budget requirements.
• Prepare and provide recommendations to justify and defend budgets during all required annual and periodic budget submissions.
• Develop and maintain program requirements and resource planning data.
• Update data in financial planning tools for program requirements.
• At minimum, ten years direct relevant experience in program cost estimating is required. Experience with implementing GAO best practices as defined in their Cost and Estimating Guide is a plus, but not a requirement.
• BS/ BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or a related field is required; advanced degree desired.
• This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter with demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have proficient knowledge of cost estimating and risk tools such as @RISK, PRICE. Or Crystal Ball. Must be able to provide analytical solutions, including development of program life cycle cost estimates (LCCEs).
• Project Management Institute Certified (PMP), a plus, but not a requirement.
• Superior customer interface at senior levels of management.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years are required.
Location: Arlington, VA