ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is seeking a Senior System Engineer as part of a team of Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) personnel supporting a DoD program that implements, operates, and manages coalition networks around the world. The team works with U.S. and foreign military intelligence organizations to create information sharing environments using highly specialized information technologies.
This is a highly visible career opportunity in Fairfax, VA and requires a TS/SCI Eligible clearance.
Provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assessment (SETA) and subject matter expertise (SME) for delivering US BICES/US BICES-X intelligence information sharing capabilities and services to DoD and operational commanders on a global basis.
• Provide the Program Office with technical advice and architectural design recommendations in assessing and evaluating appropriate interfaces or integration points between the US BICES-X Enterprise and emerging enterprise constructs such as the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E), Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
• Assist the Program Office to develop architectural concepts and technical solutions for delivering U.S. intelligence information globally, with an efficient, cost-effective approach that delivers an enduring intelligence environment and the agility to provide coalition connectivity, or communities of interest rapidly in support of mission objectives.
• Provide SME support for the design and development of the US BICES-X Enterprise with specific emphasis on the evaluation, analysis and recommendation of capabilities enabling the connection of multiple classification environments.
• Assist the Program Office to maximize the use of innovative and accredited solutions.
• Provide system engineering support to enable the environment to provide the equivalent of a U.S. multinational intelligence network.
• 8 years or more of engineering experience in the design, test, implementation and sustainment of complex intelligence or information sharing systems. At least 5 of which must be demonstrated experience working in support of military intelligence and at least 3 years of experience deploying or actively supporting coalition or bilateral military information sharing efforts.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a professional teaming environment across multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Knowledge of BICES program a plus.