ManTech is seeking a Systems Engineer to support the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE). Responsibilities will include integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining physical and virtual resources in a Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) effort to improve Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) connectivity to the tactical environment.
In this role you will provide reliable JWICS access to deployed Marine Corps units around the world. The selected candidate, assisted by a project team and government SMEs, will configure, integrate, test and deploy small form fit servers operating on the JWICS network. The first year will involve integrating software in two small, form-factor server prototypes, perform tests to determine the best value solution, and provide recommend solutions for planned purchase and deployment.
- Interface with users to understand system operational and accreditation requirements and objectives
- Prepare all documentation necessary to support the system’s accreditation and receipt of Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Coordinate with the MCIA Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense organizations for access to assets/scan tools necessary for system compliance.
- Assist in developing documentation necessary for deploying and maintaining the system through its lifecycle.
- Integrate COTS/GOTS hardware and software as needed
- Conduct testing as needed.
- Provide user support and guidance
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related technical field (+7 years’ experience).
- Must have DOD 8570 requirements for IAT II
- TS/SCI clearance is required
- Must have two (2) years’ experience with at least three (3) of the following:
Formulating design methodology
Systems integration and testing to verify required performance
Assessment of change proposals for technical merit
Database design and development
Knowledge of systems development lifecycle, systems engineering principles, network/systems design and implementation, DoD 5000, virtualization and cloud technologies, CMMI, ISO 9000 and AGILE. Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Experience using SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Project