Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) III to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• ISSOs provide assistance on information system security issues affecting the customer’s mission by implementing the appropriate security practices, policies and technologies.
• Performing site lead tasks and responsibilities to include managing personnel
• Acting as one of the customer’s key Subject Matter Experts
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Conducting risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Providing support and expertise to various high-level technical working groups
• Master’s degree and 5 or more years of relevant experience, or; Bachelor’s degree and 8 or more years of ISSO experience, or; Associate’s degree and 12 or more years of relevant experience, or; High School Diploma/GED and 15 or more years of relevant experience
• In-depth knowledge of information system security principles
• Ability to lead, and to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Thorough understanding of IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
• CISSP certification required to be considered for this position
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.