Who we want
· Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
· Detail-oriented specialists. Individuals who know that even the smallest detail can make a big impact.
· Problem-solvers. Experts who can anticipate challenges and quickly resolve problems as they arise.
· Responsible advisors. Partners that can be counted on to work through distractions and put forth extra effort to accomplish set goals.
· Influential achievers. Confident innovators who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Train surgeons. Give product feedback. Change healthcare. Improve lives. As a Mako Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help transform orthopedic surgeries around the world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare better.
In this role, you’ll be a resident expert in everything concerning the Mako robot – our newest product used in robotic-arm assisted surgery. The Mako enables surgeons to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery, but before they can use the machine, they need you. We’ll depend on your strong communication skills to train surgeons on how to use this life-changing product, and will look to you for product support and assistance pre-, during, and post- operations. In addition to providing ongoing education, you will be a crucial conduit to our Stryker engineers for feedback on product design. Additional tasks include creating case reports, resolving product problems, obtaining purchase orders, monitoring inventory and assisting sales and marketing teams in an effort to increase account growth of the Mako robot.
If you’re passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker, and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
· A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
· Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
· Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
· Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career